Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

Smith optics sunglasses

Smith Optics Dockside model.

Chromapop polarized brown lenses.

Havana frame.

Comes with semi-hard case, soft carry bag/lens wipe, Smith sticker, and factory warranty info.

These are just days old, lenses and frame are perfect with zero scratches, hinges exactly like they were when I got them. I bought them new straight from Smith to replace the ones I screwed up in a bike crash while on a fly fishing trip. This model and these lenses are made specifically for best performance while sight fishing. They're absolutely fantastic and I won't use any other sunglass in all the fly fishing I do; I think I own something like 8 pairs including eye protection models for work.

The only reason I'm selling is I don't care for them on my face. The lenses are large, temples prevent light from sneaking in from the side and creating glare on the inside surface of the lens, and one of the best features of this particular model: the frame shape doesn't interfere with the brim of a ball cap shaped the way ball caps are supposed to be shaped. Stellar sunglasses especially if you're spotting subsurface trout.

$150 firm, add $5 if you want them shipped.

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg