rimhunter

Trip to Scottsdale

One of my wifes friend got married today so me made the trip down to wish her the best . The wedding was as good as weddings can be and the food was good . We hung around for a little and decided to make our way back home .

We left and got to the truck and saw that the window was broke out . Then my wife who never leaves her purse in the truck said she had put it under the front seat and it was gone . credit cards , drivers lic , ss# , cell phone , hunting lic , everything a woman keeps in that thing all gone .

I had been working on the storage shed and had moved all my hunting things out . my blinds were out side so I put them in the back seat of the truck for safe keeping and there all gone . Hope I never see anyone doing something like this because I might go to jail

Hope everyones day went better then mine did

Man sorry to hear about that... That really sucks, I've lived here in the "valley" for 7 years now and have been broken into only once, knock on wood.......thieves really get under my skin. I hope all turns out ok

that really sucks...sorry that had to happen...its sad how we cant trust anyone anymore...we have to do so much to prevent this stuff from happening....its a sad thing we have to live with.. :angry:

good luck with everything

That does suck.

Did the police look for prints or find anything that will help track down the lowlife pukes?

I recall when I was in the valley, having to put guards out in the parking lots during church services because

thieves figured out they had at least an hour alone with all these nice cars and stuff inside to steal. Sad to say you

need to put that kind of security in the budget for a wedding now.

Hope they find the pukes and your stuff. Be sure to contact the credit reporting companies and let them know to notify you

if anyone tries to open new accounts in your wife's name. Be on guard about identity theft for the next year or so.

Good Luck

Sorry to hear about your loss......Early this morning at 1 AM I got a phone call to go pick up my wife's sister and bro-in-law because they came out of the movies at 12:30 and their 2004 Dodge Durango was gone. This happened at Stapley/Baseline. The bad part is he came home from Iraq a week and a half ago and has to go back this Thursday. It was the only vehicle they had. Now he has to go buy a new car before he leaves and this being with credit problems because of his ss # being stolen and used a few months ago. It sickens me the amount of low lifes out there. I hope they catch these people and hopefully you can get your stuff back. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your loss......Early this morning at 1 AM I got a phone call to go pick up my wife's sister and bro-in-law because they came out of the movies at 12:30 and their 2004 Dodge Durango was gone. This happened at Stapley/Baseline. The bad part is he came home from Iraq a week and a half ago and has to go back this Thursday. It was the only vehicle they had. Now he has to go buy a new car before he leaves and this being with credit problems because of his ss # being stolen and used a few months ago. It sickens me the amount of low lifes out there. I hope they catch these people and hopefully you can get your stuff back. Good luck.

that is ridiculous.....that area around stapley and baseline and north of there has always had a bad crime rate.....same thing happened to my brother but not as bad....some low life punks decided to break all the windows and steal the stereo....this state is becoming trashier and trashier

I've always said that when I finally catch somebody doing that kind of crap that they would pay for all the others who had come before him. Really sorry that you two have to deal with that.

I've lived here in the "valley" for 7 years now and have been broken into only once, knock on wood.......

When they saw that little white Honda of yours they probably figured they wouldn't get much out of it. Besides, didn't you leave the windows down in that thing anyway? :P

I hate Scottsdale I have lived here for 13 years now and my family has had 1 truck stolen and several break ins. It is ridiculous. Sorry to hear that happend to ya Manny. It is a terrible thing and I know alot of us can feel your pain.

My niece has had two cars stolen in the last year in Scottsdale and Tempe. Both were recovered in Phoenix, but were totaled.

That sucks! That is why I can't live down there!! Bad people SUCK.... and should be shot..... not jailed!

I just got home and there was a message from the scottsdale police they found the wifes purse and it sounds like most everything is in it

Good news!

hopefully tey got a line on the perps.