Sign in to follow this  
Ed67

Stolen F250

That sucks. I thought the border runs plates?

I have about 1000-1500 license plates (I collect) some permanent tags, some still good, some from the 30's and 40's, and lots from other countries. I even have a few diplomatic plates. Point being, they may not cross using original plates to the vehicle if they even cross at all. How many times have you seen a DPS or sheriff pull over a car with Mexico plates? I drive close to 100 miles round trip to work on I-10 and have seen plenty of Mexico plate vehicles breaking the law (as well as AZ folks) but I've not once seen a foreigner pulled over. To much hassle for the cop so they let it go. Can't blame the officer that the higher ups make it hard to FAIRLY do their job but so be it. Hope you get it back but license plates are a dime a dozen.

I agree, doubtful it's coming back.

Mine came back two years later with two dead dudes in it.

I was surprised this afternoon to get a phone call from the police that my truck was recovered not far from home. Punched ignition, couple minor dings to the paint, missing stereo, lanterns,camp stove, tow chain, bone saw, mechanics tools, but otherwise in good condition.

• Like 5

Man, that's good to hear you recovered your truck!

While it does indeed happen, they all do not end up in Mexico.

I assumed the same when my truck was stolen when I was just out of high school. It was found less than one mile from my house.

Glad to hear that you got her back.

Don't forget all ur Swarovski optics and other gear that was in it.

Keep in mind that Binos and other gear are not paid out by Auto insurance ... A persons Homeowners or Renters policy covers personal property that may be in the vehicle, and more times than not Hunters do not add on enough additional coverage for all their gear and guns... Always a good idea to know values on all your gear and guns and get that additional coverage in such instances.

• Like 2

While it does indeed happen, they all do not end up in Mexico.

I assumed the same when my truck was stolen when I was just out of high school. It was found less than one mile from my house.

Glad to hear that you got her back.

was it a f250?