Sign in to follow this  
Ed67

Stolen F250

My truck was stolen from my driveway today in Phoenix. Keep an eye out. 2000 Ford F-250 crew, 7.3, pwd 6 speed, chrome truck box, gooseneck. All stock no mods.

I'll try to post a pic.

Hope you get it back. My jeep was stolen once in Tempe, left the alarm off for one hour, and look what happened. I ended up getting the jeep back two weeks later, with $1100 in damage and my deductible was $1000 so I paid most of it.

• Like 1

That really sucks. Been there done that. My truck was stolen and torched by those kids that were lighting everything on fire in Mesa back in 2012. I've always had a squeaky clean driving record and my insurance rates shot through the roof. I hope they find your truck soon and with no damage.

Sorry it's turned. No call last night.

post-13242-0-77425600-1444484688_thumb.jpg

I'd bet it will be running illegals or dope. F250s are their preference.

True story, it happened to me. Good luck but be expecting a check from the ins co.

It's in Mexico by now, I bet. My F250 crew was stolen twice. Once from the Sea World parking lot - ended up in Tiguana when they ran out of gas. The second time was a water park in Ahwatukee. When the cops found it the guy took them for a roller-coaster chase through the desert with no air filter. Totally destroyed the powerstroke - and the body, and the interior.

Best luck finding it, but in all honesty, it might be better from an insurance perspective if it isn't found.