Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

Shooting at NAU

Super unfortunate. 18yr old frat kid pulling a gun on another frat.

One of my friends brothers actually got shot twice in the back, in surgery now.

Dang.

Prayers for all those involved.....

Guest wdenike

post-10217-0-92299400-1444408657_thumb.jpg

Guess there are those that actually know how to address the problem.

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

Armed teachers on this one would not have helped. It was a after hours parking lot deal from what the news is reporting. I do agree with armed teachers tho.

If the things going on in America today aren't enough to show that things are really messed up nothing will.

Times have changed, and in a lot of ways not for the better, we need some new laws

Law 1. If you or a group you are with shoots or attempts to shoot any student, faculty or employee while they are attending/working school the laws and constitution of the United States will not apply to you or your group and therefore you will be incarcerated for no more than 1 month to get your affairs in order with your family through your attorney before you face mandatory firing squad...key word" mandatory". Your name and face will never be on the front page or the nightly news.

God Bless all the victims of NAU.

Israelis should be a model for security in terms of dealing with the thugs of the world. Even though this incident wasn't a mass school shooting, and a armed teacher wouldn't of mattered. Cant stop all crazies from doing crazy unfortunetly :angry:

• Like 1

Just an observation, the shooter was taken in to custody with in moments of the shooting and is said to be cooperating with authorities, they mentioned a physical altercation happened before the shooting, does this shooter possibly feel justified maybe self defense? Before folks hammer me I am not condoning this in any way shape or form. From the little that I saw on the news it did not appear that the victims were scattered out they seamed to all be close together, so it would not appear that the shooter was walking around randomly shooting folks and then stays at the scene to possibly confront police and tell his side? Again not condoning this and prayers for those injured just wondering if there is more to this that has not been mentioned. Thoughts?

• Like 2

From the moment of this tragedy the media has completely sensationalized this event... This was not a 'School shooting' it was a shooting that happened on/near campus, NAU was not the target, there was not random shooting in classrooms. There was a confrontation/fight between two groups at a party (Fraternities), according to witnesses there were a lot of drunk people out on the street. The fight took a terrible turn.

There is already clamoring about gun control, this will only feed the beast. This tragedy happened because PEOPLE make horrible decisions... The gun was a tool of this idiot, he is the one that made the life altering decision to shoot...

• Like 8

Just an observation, the shooter was taken in to custody with in moments of the shooting and is said to be cooperating with authorities, they mentioned a physical altercation happened before the shooting, does this shooter possibly feel justified maybe self defense? Before folks hammer me I am not condoning this in any way shape or form. From the little that I saw on the news it did not appear that the victims were scattered out they seamed to all be close together, so it would not appear that the shooter was walking around randomly shooting folks and then stays at the scene to possibly confront police and tell his side? Again not condoning this and prayers for those injured just wondering if there is more to this that has not been mentioned. Thoughts?

It sounded like two groups of people having a confrontation about one thing or another so until we hear more details not really much to say about it at this time.

An everyday happening in Chicago , a City with the strictest gun laws, but you do not hear it much on national News... They want to roll this up as being the same as other Mass shooting just because it happened at a college campus and they can add it into their political agenda. Young people are Broken, because families are broken, because parenting is broken, because the are being raised to feel entitled and deserving and do not understand failure. We need a Media that does not make these Broken people inFamous because the deranged look at is as getting the fame through their failure.

• Like 8

It sounded like two groups of people having a confrontation about one thing or another so until we hear more details not really much to say about it at this time.

Exactly. No one knows the details and until we do who the he11 knows.