Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

13 Year Old Humbly Schools Loudmouth

Awesome story .... I do not know what it is, but my experience is when it come to girls ( especially my daughter) once they are comfortable with the gun they tend to be more accurate shooters than most guys I know...

• Like 2

Her concentration is amazing. She also did really well at keeping a game face in front of the guy.

Now I just have to put her on a deer in 3 weeks....and an elk in 7 weeks.

She thrives under competitive pressure. She shot against my brother and I at 852 yards with an AR in .223 last year before her elk hunt. WHOOPED my brother (0 for 10, 2 for 10, 3 for 10, 4 for 10), and I couldn't beat her. We tied 4 times. 6 for 10, 8 for 10, 8 for 10, 9 for 10.

• Like 3

I love it when the kids are really into this stuff...especially the girls. I think it gives them a ton of confidence and self-sufficiency through life. Great shooting Taylor!! Kudos to you Dad for shutting that guy down.

• Like 1

glad i don't have a lapooa. if i did i might hafta ax somebody if it was me that lost to the girl. good job there girl. all kidding aside. when i first moved to creen queek, the neighbor girl that lived kitty kornered to us had a full ride scholarship to UTEP to shoot on their team. check into it. might save you some money when it comes time to send her off to school. Lark.

Congrats to Taylor! I was out there yesterday and wish I would of caught the show. Hopefully she beat the dude on table 24. He seemed like a loud mouth 5.11 dude.