Sign in to follow this  
azruger

Unit 22

Good luck, man. There's not enough taking their sons out hunting- probably because they don't hunt themselves. I have some of my favorite memories hunting with my dad.

• Like 1

Can't wait till next Friday for my sons junior cow tag. Anyone out there ever had this hunt. Gonna hunt the 260, and pick e area.

Good luck, man. There's not enough taking their sons out hunting- probably because they don't hunt themselves. I have some of my favorite memories hunting with my dad.

ain't that the truth. I've recently had two teenage boys latch onto me to learn hunting techniques. My success at predator calling is down, having fidgeting boys along, but worth the effort. Listening to them stumble thru the woods reminds me of my dad telling me I was just slightly more quiet than a bumbling buffalo, even though I was trying to be stealthy.

If you like 260 turn north off the hwy just before the elk crossing and follow the power line to the top of the ridge and glass from there. A few big canyons in there but lots of elk. Get there early am

Leaving Thursday morning for the elk country. Can't wait. How is the rut up there in 22. Son is gonna put a cow down we hope!!!