AZ_SAWBUCK

Free Mare

I have a 20 year old mare that I need to find a new home for. She is a finished head horse and has been hauled most of her life to college and pro rodeos as well as world series roping's recently ( I rode her in Vegas at the Finale last December). She is a little nutty and must be aced to rope on her. I really don't want to give her to someone who ropes. Unless its a high school rodeo kid that needs head horse. Even then they must be an excellent roper and have phenomenal horsemanship skills to be able to handle her. She is super fast and can really move. She cant be ridden out of an arena too crazy. Id rather see her go to a home as a pasture ornament or to a therapy ranch where she would just get led around with special kids on her back. She is sound. Never been breed, although if she passes a vet check she would make a good brood mare and someone could get some awesome foals out of her. Short and stout. She is papered and bread well Sony Deck on the top side and out of a nice working cow mare. Call me if you are interested and we can chat (602) 292-9264. I'll try and post pictures and papers tonight or tomorrow. Thanks JS

post-6362-0-71646400-1443188333_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I haven't really been roping at all this year and I'm tired of seeing her just stand there eat and poop. I have another horse that I can rope on if I get the bug again. It will be tough to see her go since I have owned her most of her life. Its either let someone have her that can get some joy out of her or feed her until she dies.

Join AZBCR.com and use their classifieds or try Equinenow.com

Good luck