Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Big bulls hitting the ground in unit 1

I have been working all week, and it has been killing me...have received pictures of two stud bulls and one nice 6x6 all taken in the past few days. I will be after them in the morning, sure hope there are some left!

• Like 2

I have been working all week, and it has been killing me...have received pictures of two stud bulls and one nice 6x6 all taken in the past few days. I will be after them in the morning, sure hope there are some left!

Good luck. Come up with a sudden cold and go give 'em he ll!

Some of us tagless guys are counting on your pics! Its all we have ;)

• Like 1

Looks like HPO (High Point Outfitters) put a giant on the ground. No idea what unit. Probably up north of Flagstaff somewhere. That seems to be their home turf. I'm sure they will post it on here soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/659453510857296/

from the link:

"High Point Outfitters are taking credit for a bull that a DIY hunter Dylan Hatch killed all by himself. They word their post on Facebook to promote themselves and defraud potential clients. "

I've seen pics and know of one big bull out of unit 1 from a friend of mine. Maybe it's the same bull some of you guys know about. I won't post the pics because I don't have his ok.

next Monday, Tuesday big cool down and rain. Hang in there and start faking that cold.

I am up here now and ready to get after them...off of work all next week.

I do not want to post the pictures I have because I do not have permission, but you can be sure that if I get one, pictures will be posted.

• Like 1

Looks like HPO (High Point Outfitters) put a giant on the ground. No idea what unit. Probably up north of Flagstaff somewhere. That seems to be their home turf. I'm sure they will post it on here soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/659453510857296/

from the link:

"High Point Outfitters are taking credit for a bull that a DIY hunter Dylan Hatch killed all by himself. They word their post on Facebook to promote themselves and defraud potential clients. "

That's quite an indictment. Did HPO respond to this allegation?