Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Any bulls taken in unit 8?

It has been a brutally slow start in 8...and in other units from what I am hearing. Almost no bugles until yesterday and even then it was just a little in the morning. Still seeing cows with no bulls. Thought today was going to be great but didn't see or hear anything. I guess it depends on where you are though to a certain extent because I talked to one guy that said this morning was their best morning yet. My dad needed a break so we came home for a hot shower and a night in our own beds. Headed back Friday morning for the rest of the hunt.

Saw a good one in the bed of a truck on Sunday as I was headed back home. Been slow but I will be back up there this weekend for a couple more days. Hope to get I done but it looks to be tough.

This bull was taken from 8:

post-2151-0-04976300-1442448771_thumb.jpg

I figure if it's floating around the insta then it's safe to post. Good luck to all with tags, you lucky SOBs

• Like 6

The last week is always the best....be there.

This bull was taken from 8:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I figure if it's floating around the insta then it's safe to post. Good luck to all with tags, you lucky SOBs

. I was lucky enough to be with mike when he shot this giant. Ended up dying next to a road which was nice. Congrats to mike on such a giant. 384 is goin to be tough to top again.
  • Like 1