Sign in to follow this  
Explorer

Thanks for nothing

Geeze guys nobody told me where to hunt or gave me any honey hole tips!! How am I supposed to fill my tag? You know what else sucks is I think somebody already killed my #1,2 and 3 cow elk i had picked out from other members trail camera pics! Real dissapointed with everybody ;)

• Like 6

True, but I gotta find a watermark for the picture that will make everyone happy.

• Like 1

#1,2,and 3 cow elk! That's awesome, thx for the laugh bud and good luck!

Your #3 cow is safe. I drove her deep into the backwoods with my drone

Dodged massive amounts of AA fire, and caught a lot of flak from archery bull hunters, but it was worth it.

Thank me later.

Edge

• Like 8

Are you looking for a trophy cow? If so I can't help you sir. Don't want the coues police to yell at me. If your looking for a cow that is old has no teeth and looks like chit them I will send you an encrypted message.

• Like 1

OOHH.... Dang! Sorry bro. Those cows came into my bait trap and my group tagged out on those cows. Those elk really love oats with molasses. I actually took two of them myself because my girlfriend had a tag but she doen't like to hunt. That's all right, she doesn't know how to use a bow anyways. Her tag was filled while she shopped at the mall.

Don't tell anybody.

• Like 2

I told you if you are comfortable shooting 120yds with your bow you can use that abandoned blind where we found that abandoned trail cam.

• Like 2

I told you if you are comfortable shooting 120yds with your bow you can use that abandoned blind where we found that abandoned trail cam.

funny you say that, I actually have my blind set up on a drinker that has someone elses camera set up on it. Broke a coolant line on my truck and had to call it a short weekend and haul butt home. Hope its still there next weekend when I show up....

Good news, I saw a GREAT cow that looked to have at least 10" ears!!!!! Could be a top ten entry in the record books! Might be a hard one to get, she seemed to be kind of a lady of the night if you know what I mean...had a bunch of dang bulls hanging around her. She's quite the little hooch and it would be good to get that nasty thing culled from the herd. Good luck!!

• Like 1