COUESAZ

Honda generator 300.00

I am going to sell my little honda ex650 Generator. I can stand right above this generator and Have a normal conversation with someone. People always ask what kind of generator i am useing in camp sites as they can barely tell i am using one. It will run the lights , Furnace, Fridge. And the blower fan on my camp trailer. It will NOT run a roof top AC on a camper trailer. This unit starts first pull evry time and even in cold cold northern az mornings during december. It is in the shop right now getting the pull start rope rewound. The old one broke on it about five years ago and i rewound it my self and it hung out about 2 inches so it will be done right. It will take three days for it to get back to me from the shop.

I am firm on the 300.00 And i do not want to ship this generator if i can sale it here in the area.

Attached image(s)

post-171-1182957187.jpg

Anyone who wants it this is a steal! If I was closer I'd be on it like white on rice.

They had to order the part for the pull start from honda so it will be 4 to 7 days to get it out of the shop. They said i was given the wrong one the first time and that is why it hung out a couple inches. It is a great buy It is perfect for camping in a tent all the way to a camp trailer if you do not need to run an ac unit. I use it to run my furnace lights and to charge my batery for extended use. I have a set of cables that hook to the generator and to the posts of your batery to charge with. They do not charge as good or fast as a charger but it charges mine for what i need.

Sold to huntn coues pending me getting the thing back from the shop.