olmos1010

Tuff Hunt so far (22)** Hunt update** with a few pics**

Wife drew Early Archery hunt in 22 and we hunted hard until this morning. Not much activity. Still pretty hot out there. A few bugals at night and early morning but not very aggressive at all. Hunting up in the Pine area. Just brought the wife back home for work but I'm heading back up to do some more recon. She'll be back up Wed-Sun. Hopefully we can get it done. Good luck to all the early archery hunters, its been a tough one.

• Like 1

Did you head up where I told you, any luck, I will be available Thursday for shore

Did you head up where I told you, any luck, I will be available Thursday for shore

yeah we went out that way but I think we toot a wrong turn. Lots of sign but no bugals. I'm going to check it out good tomorrow. Thanks again. Give me a shout when you can come out.

Man that's a great hunt. With so few tags and pressure they'll get going here pretty quick. I always had a lot more success up closer to the rim with rutting action. Good luck. That's a great fun hunt.

• Like 2

Check the area off the control rd out of tonto village where the dude burn was also. We took 7 bulls in 6 days on the early hunt there. Up towards Hells gate from the control rd also. Its gotten thick in there since that burn many years ago.

• Like 2

Mi spent Friday - Sunday up with a buddy who has the tag. Bulls were vocal everyday, but not going crazy. We were mostly far far North. Sitting water is pointless, there is water in every little nook and cranny. Where were you camped?

Mi spent Friday - Sunday up with a buddy who has the tag. Bulls were vocal everyday, but not going crazy. We were mostly far far North. Sitting water is pointless, there is water in every little nook and cranny. Where were you camped?

In Pine off of hardscrabble.