Dustin F

3c buck

Ya we found him about 5 days before he put him down and he was with a way bigger 4x4 pushing 200 inches but I told him he needed to stick with the double drop time buck that is more rare than a 200 inch 4x

Danggit, you talk about a terrible decision to have to make! Can I hunt with you guys next summer, then we'll be able to get both of them!

There are some great deer in 3C. Congrats.

Man - what an awesome buck! Huge congrats to your friend. I hope we get to hear the story, and I'd love to see the mount when it's finished. Thanks for sharing. Oh, by the way, where do I find that 200" 4x? Just kidding. :)

That is the type of rack I would draw on the back of my notebooks as a kid. Just awesome.

Ummmm, where is the cape? Please tell me he is going to mount him.

So you mean to tell me bucks like that really exist? I thought they might only be in my dreams! That might be one of the prettiest buck antler configurations I've ever seen. Huge congratulations to your buddy for harvesting a deer like that!

Beautiful 3C buck... seen a few nice double drop tines in there of the past several years... I think he made the right choice and took an awesome animal .. Congrats !!!