Sign in to follow this  
jgraffaz

Is it Legal to use a fox pro to call for elk?

Did this recently change in AZ? I swear I researched this for my bull hunt in 2011 and found it to be illegal...turkeys too if I recall correctly.

Did this recently change in AZ? I swear I researched this for my bull hunt in 2011 and found it to be illegal...turkeys too if I recall correctly.

nope

legal, but its like going into a guitar store and playing stairway to heaven. some things you should just not do. take the half an hour or so and learn how to call. imo.

• Like 1

legal, but its like going into a guitar store and playing stairway to heaven. some things you should just not do. take the half an hour or so and learn how to call. imo.

Please teach me how to be good at calling in a half hour!

• Like 2

I have practiced and still nothing sounds as real as a bite down call for the cow sounds. The bugle tube sounds real enough. The way you said that you might as well pull the "ethics" card.... it's legal period. if you think it can help you harvest a bull use it. I can't even play stairway to heaven or any other tune on a guitar. The only string music we'll be doing is the twang from my bow string

I guess you'll have to explain that sometime to those of us who don't play.

For someone who dosn't give a f##k , you sure complain alot don't judge me and I won't listen to you. Do you also have a problem using a release

For someone who dosn't give a f##k , you sure complain alot don't judge me and I won't listen to you. Do you also have a problem using a release

Relax, do your own thing, If you want to use a electric call for elk do it. Imo I think your trophy is not as good as one called in the conventional way. My opinion should not matter to you, but apparently it does.

• Like 1