ruthunter

Stolen stands and cameras in 5bs

I had 2 stands and 2 cameras stolen in 5bs. Both were on waterholes down the same road. $200 reward if you can lead me to my stuff. Pm or text 602-758-5535

• Like 1

That really sucks!

I have a couple hang on stands with a ladder stick you can barrow if you need to. I'm in Tempe.

I have the same hunt.

James

Are you sure fish & game didn't remove them? I thought the regs stated you were not allowed to leave stands up they had to be removed everyday.

I'm not sure who took them. I normally would not put my stands and cameras out a month before season but we had archery strip tags and we were prepared to do the strip hunt the whole time which ends a day before elk opens.

I would give fish & game a call & just check with them. Hope you get them back nothing worse than a thief!!

I hate freakin' thieves! Maybe check with the forest service. I don't think G&F is in the business of removing stands on national forests but the FS has been known to do it.

• Like 1

Both cameras were mounted in bear boxes with Python cables. Both stands were ratchet strapped in and we also ran chains and cables around both stands with locks. Both trees had no limbs to climb up so whoever stole them had pegs or ladders.

G&F don't make the rules on those things. Regs say to check with land manager. Forest service, blm. If it was forest service. I doubt they stayed around to know if you were using it for hunting since archery deer is open. 72 hr rule.

Probably a low life scum sucki thief!

I hope my shitz still there.

James

9 times out of ten its other hunters who took your stuff. Game and fish doesn't care what you put out their or for how long. FS might take it but sounds like too much work for your average FS employee.

• Like 2