it's an auction buck, so it was shot by a rifle. wonder if he'll strip the velvet and get it scored official. velvet inflates scores by a lot

• Like 1

I sure as hel l know if I put a guy, girl, caitlyn Jenner, hel l even lark with his 7/08 on a buck like that I wouldn't want anyone else claiming it ad their own!

• Like 1

There was always a a3 watermark on the photo.

uhhhhh...check out the first pic in the thread

Edit....just went back and looked at it....I sure didnt see the A3 the first time I saw the pic

Edit....just went back and looked at it....I sure didnt see the A3 the first time I saw the pic

It was not there johnnie ... I seen another pic floating around that it was not on ..

• Like 1

It was not there johnnie ... I seen another pic floating around that it was not on ..

Yeah, I dont remember seeing it on there either.

Thats a helluva buck, no doubt about it.

Obviously all you guys hating on the little water marks have no idea how cut throat the businesses around hunting are. I am sad to see all the negative comments on such an awesome accomplishment. Look at "ANY" outfitter picture of successful clients. They all have water marks. Didn't see any negative comments on sirroyals pictures???? what's up with that. If you really felt that way you would comment on every post with a picture that had a logo. Give it a break and enjoy one the biggest Coues ever killed.

• Like 8

Personally knowing Matt that you Averagejoe put a USO logo on his hat is completely insulting. "YOU" have a lot of growing up to do. You have zero respect in my book and I'll leave it at that.

• Like 6

Cwt has become so low class. IMO if you can be successful as an outfitter, you must live in the outdoors and be a heck of a businessman. I would a venture a guess 4 out of 5 or 9 out of 10 are broke butt doing it for a labor of love.

Successful pics is just free market advertising, which I would venture a guess they need ALL THEY CAN GET.

A3 is killin it, kudos to one of the best outfitters in the state which is an easy argument to make based on a lot of "watermarks" over the last few years.

• Like 14

What an amazing deer! Speechless...

• Like 1

I was never a real big fan of watermarks but the last couple of years I've received texts that had my animals in them claiming they were from somewhere else, or someone elses....My 190 UT Buck (alive pic) was "stolen" off my Facebook last month and was passed around until it got to a buddy of mine and they tried to pass it off as a Buck they took a picture of on the Navajo.

I have since changed my mind and the watermark doesn't bother me.

Giant buck

• Like 3

I think the issue is that most on here are regular Joe's, we will never be able to afford the high end outfitters, and to see these giants being spammed is like throwing salt in the wound...let alone the thunderous chest pumping.

I think the issue is that most on here are regular Joe's, we will never be able to afford the high end outfitters, and to see these giants being spammed is like throwing salt in the wound...let alone the thunderous chest pumping.

Theres also a large number of people who would not pay for those services even though they could well afford it and are frankly not impressed with bought trophies.

If theres anything wrong with this site, its not that people arent impressed. Its that its turning into a nonstop advertisement for guides and if anybody says anything at all that is even the least bit unflattering the guides and their leg-humpers oil their torches and sharpen their pitch forks for a good ole fashioned stake burning.

That is a dang impressive deer though, and I sure would have loved to see him on the hoof.

• Like 2