SirRoyal

The Journey to a Great Antelope Hunt! Picture Heavy!

Congrats my friend! You are a goat machine.

Flatlander, Antelope are like most humans very habitual. It has a way of bringing about the Goats demise. Even during the rut!

I think the bikes are a great idea anywhere........................BOB!

• Like 1

Them are some great looking antelopes and I'm sure a whole lot of scouting went in to get those pictures. Can't wait for the next go-round. Congratulations to the hunter and BIG kudos to you doing your home work SirRoyal. Thanks for giving those of us hope that there will be goats left if we ever draw a tag again in our lifetime. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Great story and result ... I can relate on the tire thing only when it happened with us the truck that lost it was following it as well... The bikes are awesome something we have pondered in the past in some units but never tried... do you use bikes a lot ?

• Like 1

Great story and result ... I can relate on the tire thing only when it happened with us the truck that lost it was following it as well... The bikes are awesome something we have pondered in the past in some units but never tried... do you use bikes a lot ?

Actually it's something I wanted to do for along time. So I shared my thoughts with David and Travis. They loved the idea.

So this,was a first for me and a first for the hunter and AEO.

This hunter is very accomplished he was the 3rd person to ever take the 29 N.A. animals super slam with a bow.

Great story and pics. Congrats to your friend. One buck in your picks sure has a lot of extra stickers on him.

• Like 1

A real nice buck - great story - awesome photo's

nice job - gotta love those oversize(bigguy) seats - thing had springs - for mtn bike riding

• Like 1