trphyhntr

How much $$$ to find one?

Don't quote me but I've heard a certain individual received $10,000 for finding the auction bull about a month ago. He found him in 2013, lost him last year and found him this year bigger than ever.

• Like 2

You shouldn't need a guides license to sell a video of an animal. He asked how much could be made for selling a video of the animal (if he had a video).

• Like 1

Pics of animal you found that you're acquiring on?

nothing at the moment. i was just curious if anyone knew for sure.

i dont see why you would need a guides license when youre not doing the guiding.

Usually nothing paid until 1. Verified in person. 2. Animal is on the ground

Not always the case though..

• Like 1

Heck, even the guy that gave up Osama's location was paid before he was given a dirt nap ... IMO once you give a guide a location and the quality of the buck/bull is verified in person , they are not going to stop hunting it until it is down ... Intel is Intel .. they guy giving it can not control if the hunter makes the shot ;)

well i was thinking from a business stand point it wouldnt be all the smart to have the animal killed before you got paid. that could get ugly. youd have to have a contract written up and everything.

• Like 2

Guides license would be needed because your making money off wild game, its just like being there, right fully you need one pack out a game animals if you receive money. Sorry not trying to be that guy

Guides license would be needed because your making money off wild game, its just like being there, right fully you need one pack out a game animals if you receive money. Sorry not trying to be that guy

Nothing wrong with knowing the proper way .. personally I have never thought about disclosing locations other than to friends and family anyways... but good to know if that is required to get paid for finding.