Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Giant Mexico Buck!

Hi Guys,

Thought you all might enjoy seeing this monster buck that was killed by Kevin Kearney last season while hunting with our newest sponsor, Rio Sonora Outfitters. Brad Fulk is the owner of RSO and he a coues fanatic. Check out his services and the other bucks they have shot by visiting their website www.riosonoraoutfitters.com

Check out this buck of a lifetime! Congratulations Kevin! You can read his hunt story in the CouesWhitetail.com hunt story section ( http://www.coueswhitetail.com/hunt_stories/hunt_stories.htm ) or on the RSO website.

post-1-1182286376_thumb.jpg

It's about time this pic hit the net Kevin. :P

I saw this buck in person a few days after kevin shot it and was truley amazed with it. I have never seen a coues with a 5 3/4" drop tine before. Nice Job again Kevin, you have truley paid your dues over the years to kill this monster.

Well, Longshooter called me and told me that Amanda had posted pics of my deer so I thought I'd share a few more. First off I just want to say how blessed I feel to have even seen a deer like this, let alone harvest him. He is truly the buck of several lifetimes. His right side scores 81" all by itself, he's basically a 120" 3 point frame with 30" of trash. And I'd also of course like to thank Rio Sonora Outfitters. Those guys know their stuff, and Brad runs a top notch operation. I finally found some guys that are bigger Coues fanatics than myself! And last but not least, my dad for teaching me everything I know and making this all possible. Amanda already posted the story of the hunt, so i won't do that all over again here. However, we were able to catch the kill shot on video and i believe Brad is going to make a DVD of the hunt with some of the other big bucks he has taken over the years so look for that sometime soon. Thanks again guys!

post-1287-1182297562_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1182297678_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1182297899_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1182298090_thumb.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Wow! Fabulous buck!! Congrats and God bless you more. I cant wait to go hunting :)

That's amazing! My hat's off to you on a beautiful buck.

Good GOD.........I think I need to hunt mexico...Killer buck there Kevin, Mui grande congrats ;)