I got lucky on this one. Although the guy did steal my salt block. :blink:

ICAM0019.jpg

It sucks having to worry about thieves.

I am adjusting to leaving doors unlocked on the house and keys in the cars. I leave equipment, bikes and bout anything outside without a worry.

People around here look at you like you are from another planet if you use a key to unlock about anything.

The last auto theft in town was over 10 yrs ago and when the culprit was apprehended later..... he was....

you might have guessed it... :ph34r:

An "Honest Hard Working" immigrant who just "borrowed" it when he wanted to leave town...

Oh.. the police were looking for him for some other reason.

Darn Cops, If they had left him alone and not looked for him he would not have taken that truck! :unsure: :blink:

I've had my cameras messed with on two occasions. Once I did have it locked to a tree and the second time bungeed. Call me crazy but I just stick with the bungees now and NEVER EVER put it in saddles (where all animals and humans walk) and on water. I've got a friend that put a 50lb bag of water softner salt and put his camera over it. He got some decent pics but with the obviousness of the giant pile of white salt laying there, his camera eventually got stolen. We've all got lessons learned in one way or another. Some of us chose to learn from them or just keep on keepin on...........