Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

Sorry, I can't help self! NEW BLOODY HANGING VELVET PICS page 6

I hope i see some like them on my bull hunt. Only 6 weeks from Sat. I leave to drive from Dakota to Az. Can't wait Aint been back in almost 4 years. Unit 10 watch out. I got lucky friday and drew a premium whitetail tag in Nov. here in N. Dakota. Would really like to kill a nice one before I move back to AZ. Gonna be a fun Fall this year. Good luck to all You archers in ten and leave one good (Great bull) for Me in the early rifle season....................BOB!

• Like 1

Saweeeet, diggin the watermark!

• Like 1

Thankyou Gentlemen, I knew you would enjoy these few pics. I had over 10,000 pictures from the last 3 weeks. Needless to say I am pumped.

• Like 1

Great bulls thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

That first bull is a beast! I sure hope you get one of your hunters on him. Can't wait to see what he looks like hard-horned. Thanks for posting the pix.

• Like 1

I hope i see some like them on my bull hunt. Only 6 weeks from Sat. I leave to drive from Dakota to Az. Can't wait Aint been back in almost 4 years. Unit 10 watch out. I got lucky friday and drew a premium whitetail tag in Nov. here in N. Dakota. Would really like to kill a nice one before I move back to AZ. Gonna be a fun Fall this year. Good luck to all You archers in ten and leave one good (Great bull) for Me in the early rifle season....................BOB!

Hey Nature Bob, you hear about the North Dakotan coyote that got it's foot caught in a trap? Darn thing chewed off three of it;s legs and was still caught in the trap.

I'm from Montana and we don't know what to think about them North Dakotan folk. :D

• Like 1

Sourdough, that sounds about right for what I think and see about most Dakotans. Most are still living in the sixty and seventys. Some Good folks up here tho but I dont think they ever been away from here.. Ya know the one they got on Montanans is they love them sheep. I should be back in AZ. next year .THank GOD.........BOB!

• Like 1