You can do them online. Mr Silencer has been on this site as well and I think he has a link on his site to set this up. I did this a few years ago when I bought my Supressor.

You can also sign up for Gearhog, I know they offer deals all the time for NFA trusts through reputable trust websites. My dad did one a couple weeks back.

Silencerco has a trust on their website that is easy. Arizona gun trust lawyer had a website too. Azgunlaw.com

Trent Woods at AZ Gun Law is the one I hear highly spoken of the most.

• Like 1

Sorry, was out of town on vacation for a week. My brother and his buddy each did their own. Ben (my brother) is pretty knowledgeable about it. Brian (brother's friend) unfortunately passed away last year, so ben has experencie about the transferring and stuff like that as well.

I can get you his contact info if you would like

a bit of info on trusts.

A basic NFA trust will allow you and normally your wife to possess the items in the trust. In other words, you will have to be with your items when they are being shot. It should take care of the items when you pass on. ie who gets your stuff.

More advanced trusts allow you and your wife to posses your items and can allow for others to be in possession of them also, depending on how it is written. They also have more details on who gets what and how it is handled.

The "you get what you pay for" story goes for trusts too.

I think my brother has the upper end of the trusts. He has his class III for silencers and stuff, and Brian at the time was into short barreled rifles. So each other was listed on the other person's trust. Ben had a bigger safe with more room, so some of brains goods were stored at bens house.

With each other listed they can both access the firearms that the other has, without the other person being present. The key thing, is if you are going to eventually get a class 3 for the cooler toys, is to get a trust first. Then you can tax stamp everything to the trust, and do it one time. Brians mistake was he had some tiems registered to him before having the trust. Once he established his trust he had to pay for the tax stamp again, to transfer it to the trust. (one legal identity-himself- selling it ot a second legal identity-the trust. even though he was executer of it)

• Like 1

azgunlaw.com is where we did ours. Fast and easy. There was a discrepancy on ours but we emailed the guy and he fixed it on a football sunday and resent. That alone says something about the customer service that you will receive from him. We are actually impatiently awaiting ATF approval on 6 silencers as of now. We should be receiving approval on three of them within the next month or so.

• Like 1