Happy 35th...Hope you have a great day ;)

Hope you had a great day! Happy B-day! JIM>

Thanks !!

I just got home from Lobster, King crab, Shrimp. Sure makes you glad for those guy's on TV that are out catching those things. I am already wanting more. I now have more gift cards for sportsmans that i will not use. Evryone gets them for me and i go there and wander around and think What the crap do i want. Then i leave the store with out buying anything.

Thanks !!

I just got home from Lobster, King crab, Shrimp. Sure makes you glad for those guy's on TV that are out catching those things. I am already wanting more. I now have more gift cards for sportsmans that i will not use. Evryone gets them for me and i go there and wander around and think What the crap do i want. Then i leave the store with out buying anything.

Happy birthday ! Sounds like it was a good one for you!

Boy oh Boy, I WISH I was 35 again... and had the problems you have, like not knowing what to buy with sportsman giftcards! ;) :lol:

Thanks !!

stop by the gift bar i'll give you plenty of things to buy :P

Happy B day by the way

Wow, I wish I had your problem of to many gift cert. HAPPY BITHDAY! Hope this year brings you as many tags as gift cert. Good luck hunting! TJ

Thanks !!

ya know, i guess i could take some of them off of your hands for you! :D

Happy B-day!