PRDATR

Cards are getting hit!

Mulepackhunter, can You find Me a nice bull in 10 for the early rifle hunt.Thanks ole Buddy......BOB!

Holy crap Bob, you drew an early bull tag in 10!?!? Why didn't you say something sooner? Did you have very many points? Did you have to wait a couple years for it? This is coming as shocking news to all of us.

Actually not all of us just you, Bob's been tooting his horn for awhile now! LOL!

Mulepackhunter, can You find Me a nice bull in 10 for the early rifle hunt.Thanks ole Buddy......BOB!

Holy crap Bob, you drew an early bull tag in 10!?!? Why didn't you say something sooner? Did you have very many points? Did you have to wait a couple years for it? This is coming as shocking news to all of us.

Actually not all of us just you, Bob's been tooting his horn for awhile now! LOL!

Yeah, I know. I was ribbing him. We've been hearing about how many elk points he has and how long he's been waiting for a tag for at least three or four years...since before he moved to ND, for sure. We're also well aware of how many deer and sheep point's he got now too. ;-)

• Like 1

Has anyone got the I screwed up phone call from the game and fish.

Haven't heard of any phone calls from azgfd yet. This draw cycle is early but something just feels off. Not a whole lot of chatter about cc hits, no calls yet. Hmmmmmm. Someone did post they got double dinged on their cc but only had one app

I agree. Feels like there must have been a hiccup somewhere in the draw room or alot of people are being real quiet this time around (not likely). I took/completed/passed my hunter safety course back in March. I received my laminated card/diploma in the mail a short time after however, my extra point has yet to show up in the portal or by checking it the old way. I spoke to the draw room before the draw and was assured that its there and would eligable for the fall draw. At that time I was also told they would be switching to a new system that was to be in effect for the fall draw. My guess is it crashed over the weekend. Just my .02.

G&F only update the points report 3 times per year. After the elk/antelope draw in March, after the fall deer draw in July and finally after the spring draw in November. Your hunter safety point will appear once results are posted in a week or two.

Good Luck

they are done hitting cards...started the process of calling the people who were declined on there cards to get payment. should know results in about 7-10 days i was told. about 4% of people had issues with their card

And you heard that from a girl whos cousins sisters aunt works at the game and fish. Lol. The game and fish is like the weather report, if you don't like the weather report change the channel and get a new report. Everyone you talk to at the game and fish will give you a different answer, keep calling until you get one you like. Not busting on the gambits it just all government agentsies. UPS shouldn't have said anything now the jadehelm 15 will get me. My opinion

I agree. Feels like there must have been a hiccup somewhere in the draw room or alot of people are being real quiet this time around (not likely). I took/completed/passed my hunter safety course back in March. I received my laminated card/diploma in the mail a short time after however, my extra point has yet to show up in the portal or by checking it the old way. I spoke to the draw room before the draw and was assured that its there and would eligable for the fall draw. At that time I was also told they would be switching to a new system that was to be in effect for the fall draw. My guess is it crashed over the weekend. Just my .02.

I took a class back in Mar or Apr and the point didnt show up. I talked to the lady in the hunter ed dept and she assured me the point would be included in this draw and it wouldnt show up until they updated the points after the draw.

game and fish takes too long on the draw= massive complaining.

game and fish gets the draw done on time and faster than ever with fewer issues=massive complaining.

come on people

• Like 8

game and fish takes too long on the draw= massive complaining.

game and fish gets the draw done on time and faster than ever with fewer issues=massive complaining.

come on people

Couple of hunting buddies draw sheep tags at the same time=Massive complaining....

Come on People....

:o :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4

I guess we have gotten spoiled by technology. Remember when we used get up at 3am, in the middle of July, to call the Game and Fish morning after morning until alas we got through? Then actually call our buddies on the phone to say "I got through, we drew unit ..........". Good luck, shoot straight and be safe.

• Like 1