PRDATR

Cards are getting hit!

Mulepackhunter, can You find Me a nice bull in 10 for the early rifle hunt.Thanks ole Buddy......BOB!

I owe ya for the food plan I'll email you directions to where I spotted this buck. He may still be alive

Man that would be amazing! I am REALLY hoping this year to make it happen here in Arizona. Been super close more times than I can count. I really think with a rifle I'll be able to seal the deal. How is the meal plan/spreadsheet coming along?

• Like 1

Turkey, deer and an antelope hunt all in one year oh my. Good luck to all that drew tags

• Like 3

Going on my first deer hunt. Can't wait to know where and do some scouting...

• Like 3

rcdinaz, there is a Jr Deer Hunt Camp set up every year in 23 a couple of miles east of Punkin Center out on the flats. Lots of people there to help out the Jr Hunters with scouting, glassing and getting it out once it is down.

• Like 1

Going on my first deer hunt. Can't wait to know where and do some scouting...

That is SUPER cool! Congrats man!

• Like 1

Mulepackhunter, can You find Me a nice bull in 10 for the early rifle hunt.Thanks ole Buddy......BOB!

Holy crap Bob, you drew an early bull tag in 10!?!? Why didn't you say something sooner? Did you have very many points? Did you have to wait a couple years for it? This is coming as shocking news to all of us.

• Like 2

Holy crap Bob, you drew an early bull tag in 10!?!? Why didn't you say something sooner? Did you have very many points? Did you have to wait a couple years for it? This is coming as shocking news to all of us.

That's going to be a great hunt, I have seen some monsters in there, holler if you need a hand.

That's going to be a great hunt, I have seen some monsters in there, holler if you need a hand.

Recently? I hope there is one monster left then in late Nov.