Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

unit mix-up

thought it was great my "friend " drew his first archey bull elk tag - first time applying for archery elk . First archery hunt ever -- I was told unit 10

so today he calls and says he made a mistake - didn't really check his tag - now it's unit 9

I was figuring anytime spent helping with his hunt would help me for my wifes muzzy hunt in 10

I told him I'd help as much as possible but know little or nothing about 9 other than a huge group of guys here wanted- really wanted that tag - lol

guess i'll be learning a few spots in 9 this yr. I told him we are going in not knowing much about unit 9 and can only hope to fill the tag . he's not a trophy hunter but told him anything is possible.

• Like 2

I wanna go. Ive patterned the elk there and know where the water is. Just spent a week in there and got pics of some nice bulls. Oh, and I come with a pack horse.

• Like 7

I wanna go. Ive patterned the elk there and know where the water is. Just spent a week in there and got pics of some nice bulls. Oh, and I come with a pack horse.

common! What about the free stuff in 6b. :)

• Like 1

Not hard finding bulls in unit nine!

Don't listen elkoholic. There's a secret extra dimensional portal in 9 only me and the elk know of. Your hunt will only be 3 dimensional with out my help.

Or better yet unit 10???

• Like 1

[/quote?

Or better yet unit 10???

equine no bueno in the big bo SOL

• Like 1

Or better yet unit 10???
You get drawn?
  • Like 1

Ha, looks like I'm in.

Usually that means you drew 19a instead of 9 or 28 instead of 27. In this case, sounds like an upgrade.

Or better yet unit 10???
You get drawn?

Yepper. Nov. late Nov. Tough hunt that late after 6 hunts before mine.

[/quote?

Or better yet unit 10???

equine no bueno in the big bo SOL

dang...that's right. No equine.