Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter69

AES Swaro Bino Raffle right now

Looks like good odds to me. I never win anything so since I already have a pair I think I'll pass. This is a good chance at winning an awesome pair of optics. :)

TJ

thanks azelk I'm buying a couple of tickets and I have a pair of these too, great odds and the last time there was a raffle for these same bino's I purchased two tickets and won so hoping to make it 2 for 2. not sure but I believe they will be holding the drawing at the AES banquet this Saturday in Show Low which I'll be attending.

• Like 2

Swarovski 15s back on the auction. There were 81 tickets left at 6:50 this morning. Get em while they are hot!

Are you sure about that?

There's a couple less tickets available now. Sure could use a new set of binoculars.

Two more gone!

All the proceeds from this raffle go towards the new AES Hunts for Heroes Arizona disabled veterans hunts. We have two hunters going out this week for antelope on our first ever program hunts.

Thank you to all the ticket buyers and to all that have and are serving in the military.

CONGRATULATIONS STEVEN KING.....you are now the owner of a new set of Swarovski Binoculars.

It is fitting that a Veteran win this raffle to help other Vets. Thank you for your service Steven.