Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Rut N Hard site?

someone posted they shot an elk at 110 yards and people couldn't stop arguing about the ethics.

Jk I dont know but the site sucked anyway.

LONG LIVE CWT

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials

It's been offline a while. As far as I'm concerned, good bye and good riddance. There were some good guys with good knowledge on the site, but nothing like here. I've also never been threatened by any of the owners or moderators on CWT...

i was on there when it first opened and it was a cool little site...started too die off after a few years, would go days with not one post, even from the moderators....then a bunch of accusations came up and it just died....

Guest akaspecials

go on about being threatened, I gotta hear that

No need to start the drama again. That ship has set sail.

The site sucked! It was full of guys trying to prove how bad a$$ they are!!! You had a clique of guy that just hammered anyone that had a different opinion. Just like most of the sites out there. Only checked out the site for about a week before I left for good. I recently found a new site that is awesome! Great group that have good convos and tend to be very helpful. Cwt is pretty solid as well.

• Like 1

I was never a member, I would sign in with a buddy's password just to see the pics. I remember there was a young guy on there that really liked posing and posting his picture. I got a kick out of that. It's been so long since I've been on there, I had no idea it's gone.

For Arizona, this is the best place.

• Like 2

I was never a member, I would sign in with a buddy's password just to see the pics. I remember there was a young guy on there that really liked posing and posting his picture. I got a kick out of that. It's been so long since I've been on there, I had no idea it's gone.

For Arizona, this is the best place.

Amen.

I was on there for a bit and I did chat with some nice guys on there. I never felt the camaraderie that exists on here though. This site is truly the best.

• Like 1