Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Where to buy roll of foam.... 2" or 4" for sleeping

Mine is wearing thin, where can I purchase foam sheets? Phx area

I usually have two 2" stacked ..... nothing better for sleeping!

Mesa Sales Inc. or Tempe Sales Co. are really good options for this in the valley.They have a really big variety in different thickness, levels of firmness, sizes, etc.

• Like 2

Mesa sales has a nice 2.5 inch foam pad. 30 inches wide and 72 inches long for $44. These are in stock. They have a bunch of other sizes but they have to order them. They do have a 6 inch pad though...

Arizona Foam or H&R sales if you are on the south or west sides. You can buy 94" x 24" sheets and cut them down to fit you. There are about two dozen different densities so ask to see a sample to get the most comfortable foam.

I have a friend that always used rolled foam.. when looking to replace last time he went with this and swears he has never slept better ...

http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Large-Orthopedic-Memory-Camping/dp/B003WCOLQM/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1433520407&sr=1-1&keywords=memory+foam+mattress+camping

We have a folding mat at home made of memory foam and it is better than most beds. Only downside is that stuff is like a bag of bricks, it is heavy!

I have a friend that always used rolled foam.. when looking to replace last time he went with this and swears he has never slept better ...

http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Large-Orthopedic-Memory-Camping/dp/B003WCOLQM/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1433520407&sr=1-1&keywords=memory+foam+mattress+camping

We have a folding mat at home made of memory foam and it is better than most beds. Only downside is that stuff is like a bag of bricks, it is heavy!

Yeah , at 10 lbs it is not going to be part of your back country gear, but this guy always makes his home under a camper shell in his truck.

Seen some at the Calranch store in phx today