Sign in to follow this  
j3o1n6

Elk-Rifle before Archery

Regardless of the rules ,I gots me a unit 10 Early Rifle Bull tag and Me is gonna shoot a big BULL! Hows that for attitude........BOB!

• Like 2

It's easier to call Bulls in pre rut. They might not be as vocal during the day but they will come in more often

If I had a rifle tag I would want it later

I read all these posts and I'm like who even cares? I consider myself a bowhunter. I put in for archery bull elk every year. Who cares if the archery hunt is done away with all together. Can't FRICKIN get drawn anyway!!!!!! If the archery hunt gets changed and it's the whole month of September WHOCARES!!! Can't get drawn! EVER! PERIOD. End of story. Elk results came out months ago and I still hate game and fish

• Like 1

I read all these posts and I'm like who even cares? I consider myself a bowhunter. I put in for archery bull elk every year. Who cares if the archery hunt is done away with all together. Can't FRICKIN get drawn anyway!!!!!! If the archery hunt gets changed and it's the whole month of September WHOCARES!!! Can't get drawn! EVER! PERIOD. End of story. Elk results came out months ago and I still hate game and fish

bitter much? My shoulders big enough to cry on, hug, and encourage all at once. Of you have less than 17 points please don't complain! Archery is usually a lot less. If you have more points then please disregard everything I've said but I doubt that's the case.

Guest 300ultramag.

Ironic how since this change has occurred (rifle before archery hunt) the department has now implemented a law that is stricter for harassing hunters. I think that maybe they were anticipating civil disobedience from the hunting community that maybe they thought just maybe a bunch of hunters would organize a massive campout and have multiple rifle tournament shoots during this hunt. Being that they took no input from the hunters.