azryan

this country has gone to hell!

GO SHERIFF JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys think we could clone him?? He seems to be the only political figure in the country with enough Nards to actually try to enforce the laws and do something positive for the great state of AZ.

I know what you are going through man. About eight months ago I was in an accident when a lady "got confused and stopped" right in the middle of the road very quickly. It took my retarded agent seven months to sort it all out, even though I didn't get the ticket, had whitnesses, and the lady said she was at fault. Then once I had my front end fixed, some guy backs into me litterally two weeks after I had the truck back.

dude i was there.... incurence is retarted (no offence Noel Arnold)

i agree with az4life why should we have to pay so they can hit us and get away it is total bull sh!t

Good Grief People!

So did anyone answer the question to: Was this person indeed an illegal alien or just one of millions of hispanic men in Chandler? I didn't have the time to read through all the posts. But I though I read that he didn't know, he was just assumming he was an illegal and that the guy was cited for not having insurance. Well, not having insurance is a thousand + dollar fine depending on what court it is tried in. I am sad to hear about your accident and the way the officer handled it. I am even sadder to hear how this one cop has left a bad taste in your mouth toward other officers.

Good Grief People!

So did anyone answer the question to: Was this person indeed an illegal alien or just one of millions of hispanic men in Chandler? I didn't have the time to read through all the posts. But I though I read that he didn't know, he was just assumming he was an illegal and that the guy was cited for not having insurance. Well, not having insurance is a thousand + dollar fine depending on what court it is tried in. I am sad to hear about your accident and the way the officer handled it. I am even sadder to hear how this one cop has left a bad taste in your mouth toward other officers.

I dont have anything against other officers....I cant base it off of one experience that I have had. I have had alot of good experiences with some cops. I have accepted everything and have no hard feelings toward the policeman. I just dont understand how they cant do more with illegals (he was an illegal). That has to be changed.

I am very surprised how easy it is to enter our country illegally and stay here. Terrorists can easily enter this country. That is what worries me. Its not a matter of how the cop handled the situation its about what they cant do when there is a person illegally in our country.

Hmmm...

Makes me wonder about a hypothetical question. :rolleyes:

Would you rather have a family of Illegal Mexicans move in to the house next to you....

Or

A family Living here Legally on Visas who are also Muslim?

:blink:

I know my choice.... Legal over Illegal anyday.