Sign in to follow this  
Coues'n

350 Plus Bulls

How big should a 350 class bull be by this time of the year? I saw a bull the other day that looked to be about a 320 6x6 right now. How big should he be by the time he's done growing?

• Like 1

I dont think anybulls are 320 right now, unless they are gonna be 500....i might be wrong...

• Like 1

I think it depends on a lot of different things.. feed, water, genetics etc but yeah I've seen a couple pictures of bulls grown out that much already. Im guessing bulls that are grown out that much already are going to surpass the 350 mark pretty easily.

pretty sure there aren't many, if any bulls running around that would score 320 right now. if so, it would be a monster. i would say, they might score about 50% of finished right now

Glassed up this bull with two smaller bulls on Saturday. Already forking out his 5ths!!!post-553-0-71561900-1432846411_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That will be a GREAT bull this year. Please tell me he is in unit 10 and somewhere Bob can't find him on his early bull hunt. ;)

• Like 1

When I pull my cameras it is all about the crown. No its not 100% but its been the most reliable in my opinion. If the crown is straight and slender even now then you have an immature bull. If the crown is thick and curled even in the beginning then you have a mature bull.

Now my definition of a shooter is different than others but I have found my method effective for what I look for......putting a bull on the ground is a completely different story.

I'll be honest though, any 6 point or A-N-Y non-typical has my attention. I have done the symmetrical and I want the other now. I love the character.

Beckers bull in my opinion is going to be a good one.

My Bull is already big Murf and stilllllllll Growing. Man He is gonna be huge. You can have his son.....BOB!

• Like 1