:lol: No kidding! I am really getting excited though. I have one summer to build, reload for, and sight in a rifle. I may have to cheat and borrow some of your pet loads though. ;)

Casey,

What unit has your dad put you all in for? I am assuming your dad's friend also.

My first choice will be late Kaibab, then Dec coues. If we don't draw, we will have bow in hand.

Doug

were still talking about it. he wants to hunt a ranch in 32 that wever never been on but a buddy of his likes. i wanna do 36c, but i know 36b coues will be second choice.

were still talking about it. he wants to hunt a ranch in 32 that wever never been on but a buddy of his likes. i wanna do 36c, but i know 36b coues will be second choice.

Do you know if he is talking about the muleshoe ranch? I have seen some big mulies in there and some big coues for that matter.

what do you guys think?! 270 with 140 accubonds that i used to take my lion, 270wsm with 140 accubonds that i have taken my last 2 coues with, or my 30-06 which i took my first 2 coues with with which ever reload it shoots best?!

no 36b was first choice, muley was second.

so who are you? you only get on here to talk {-----} to me. who are you?

so 36b december was your 2nd choice? nice draw!

are you going to be hunting anywhere near 'grass tank'?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

what is the Grass tank? You talking about Bear Grass? you talkin about the dried up tank near Arivaca?