So it looks like dad and i will be putting in for mule deer first choice! i cant believe it! coues second choice! hope i dont regret it!!!!

That is some very bad news NOT having mule deer as a second choice also... :lol: ;) j/k. I know you always go with coues first choice, but I doubt you'll regret not having coues as your first choice this year! Good Luck in the draw!

Casey,

It is only bad news for you, not for us, that is one less person we have to worry about in our drawing odds!! :lol:

Remember mule deer are a little bigger so it may take you a few more shots to put one down for keeps :lol: ag

I might be busting out the 30-06 for the mule deer hunt instead of the 270wsm! :D

naw, gotta take the 270wsm! just hope the 140 accubond can hold together and take out both lungs of that 32" 4x4 that im gonna shoot! :D not bad for a first muley huh?

So what caused him to choose muleys? Did you guys come accross a big ol' 4X4 on your last hunt?

I know that where I like to hunt in the 36's we frequently see muleys. I'll confess that I've considered putting in for a muley tag in my unit of choice since they're offered at the same time. Oh, how I long for the good ol' "any antlered deer" tag!!

Have fun and shoot a BIG one.

S.

:)

You know that 270wsm won't finnish the job on a carp. nono.gif I think you should sell that one off to me, and buy a nice 300wm. set1_CHAPLIN3.gif :lol:

Good luck in the draw!

PS when do the books hit the stores?

I have Killed a few of both and they fall just the same. It is just the kind of hunting and glassing that changes. You will have fun as long as you draw a tag. And just think all the Baby coues bucks will be a bit releived to here you are hunting A carp this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

I have Killed a few of both and they fall just the same. It is just the kind of hunting and glassing that changes. You will have fun as long as you draw a tag. And just think all the Baby coues bucks will be a bit releived to here you are hunting A carp this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

But what about all the baby carp? They have to worry now

FirstCarpwas80 :lol: :P

:D

FIRSTLIONWASAKITTEN?

Oh crap, did I say that outloud?

:P :P :P

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But what about all the baby carp? They have to worry now

you are a fine one to talk there killer.

I am not even gonna try to start a fight with you Casey. I was just throwing in a joke like several others did. My deer was aged at 2 1/2 years. Sorry if you took it the wrong way but we were just joking around!

Now now boys.....it's all in fun ;)

Casey....I hope you put in for Muleys.......it will free up a chance for me to draw my Coues tag! I think more people should put in for Muleys ;) JIM>

Well, in that case! im putting in for coues and only coues! ;)

Bass, good idea.... lets see... with the scope, brass and bullets and load development... ill hand deliver if for about $6,000.99 :D

( half of that is gas money!)