Sign in to follow this  
azhamill

THE COUES THAT HAD NO CHANCE!

Stellar buck. Thanks for sharing and congrats to your Dad.

That ram couldn't have fallen in a better place! Crazy. Must have been an ordeal and a lot of rope to get him off that ledge.

It was a crazy one for sure and he would of gone about 50-75 ft more. Don't knw how in the world he landed on the ledge. But it would have been easier if he fell to the bottom.

I will say one thing about them sheep they are very mystical creatures. It was a blast learned so much going to the banquets and hunting them

Fantastic buck!

Congrats to your Dad on a great buck!

I learned to do it the same way. Following my Dad hunting was like trying to a cross between a mountain goat and a badger. His shirt was always in shreds cause he didn't want to go around the manzanita thickets!

Very nice buck! You gotta go where the big boys live. I cringe when I see "shin daggers" :wacko:

Oh yeah You know it's bad when you have to take your pants off and use your Havilon to cut it out

I know what you mean. I made that mistake one year...came home with 20 holes in each shin. I wear snake guards in shin-dagger country now. They work great.

• Like 1