Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

cwt broken

Not sure what I have done but as I view cwt I see new contents but when I log on I hit new contents and it shows no new contents. Frustrated for the last 5 days. :(

TJ

• Like 1

You have been banned ha ha, all kiddin aside that's not good

• Like 1

Make sure you have the correct parameters checked on the left as seen in my screen shot.

post-8895-0-40249600-1432092404_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure what I have done but as I view cwt I see new contents but when I log on I hit new contents and it shows no new contents. Frustrated for the last 5 days. :(

TJ

Well TJ you are a premier member so it isn't that. Have you made the good guy seller list? Might be that. Yes i agree with you its a shame, it wasn't what it was years back

Ok, now I was able to go to forum and scroll down to campfire and find this thread I started but when I hit find new content it still comes up as a blank page. I know I can call Amanda but just thought maybe I could figure out this with the help of others. Thanks for all the suggestions. Some of the comments are probably right. :lol:

Not for a minute do I think cwt is broken, just on my home site. If anyone can mess up something with computers it's me. Thanks for the phone call and trying to walk me thru this last night Chef. I'm sure it's something I have done to myself.

Some of you might be saying "what's the big deal ?". Well, when it's the only thing I depend on for my daily fix it is a big deal. :lol:

TJ

• Like 1

just have to scroll through the posts the old fashioned way. lol. Hope you get it figured out.

Must be rough being retired? just teasing