capoeirajosh

coues sheds

Anybody find any fresh coues sheds yet?!!

Haven't found any but have pics of them with one side and a couple with none

Haven't found any but have pics of them with one side and a couple with none

Nice!

Hit a few spots last saturday and didnt find any, but I wasnt out very long and I was realy looking for Bear sign, some fresh scat and rolled stones found, cams set-up...

Maybe this weekend I can get deeper into the Santa Ritas and pick a few up...

Fantastic! Did you draw a spring bear tag or just scouting for fall?

Here is a pic. And this is a tiny buck too judging by the pic and the bucks I've been seeing. Crazy!

post-7395-0-84625500-1431656853_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ill be out in the morning to see if I cant get into some. Seen two bucks on my way home from work today on the side of the highway with one antler.

• Like 1

Awesome finds!

About half of the coues in 35a are still wearing headgear. I suspect the will all drop within another week or so.

About half of the coues in 35a are still wearing headgear. I suspect the will all drop within another week or so.

Wow, I don't know much about Whitetail but its nearly June and there are still deer packin??? Nuts

I am fairly new to Arizona whitetails and find all their timing a bit odd. But really it is just a shift to the right by about three months likely to align with food availability. They rut the last couple weeks of January, drop young usually in August and shed late May.

Seems to me The deer up Northern AZ drop earlier in the year then the ones down south. I'll be getting my cameras this weekend hope to see bear or lion

Seems to me The deer up Northern AZ drop earlier in the year then the ones down south. I'll be getting my cameras this weekend hope to see bear or lion

I believe you are right on the money with that. I got a lion on camera not too long ago. A few weeks I believe. Had a bear on camera back in March, but nothing since.