PRDATR

Stinkin Thieves.

Sometime Saturday night thieves broke a window in my work vehicle and made off with my Klein bag, all my electrician hand tools, two Rigid battery drills and two digital volt meters, one of which was a Fluke.

This was in north central Mesa. The Klein bag was a two sided one that they don't make anymore and has the name Jose Vasquez on it if anyone comes across it.

They also took a plastic bag with two hooded sweatshirts that were going to be a gift to a friend. One is red and the other is blue and on the front say You can take the girl out of Seaford but you can't take Seaford out of the girl and they are XL.

They also hit my neighbors car again, last time a couple of weeks ago they took his battery.

Sounds like its time to set up a blind and fill a couple tags.

Hope you get your stuff back I'll let my friends know to keep eyes open.

• Like 2

dang that sucks. I hope insurance covers it as Kleins aren't cheap. I just replaced my linesmen after losing my five year old set in the attic insulation. Cost $45 and they just don't feel the same in my hand. The worst the thieves have got me is by breaking into a house and in about an hour rip out a day of roping, all #12,#10,#8 wire.

• Like 1

PRDATR..Ain't nuthin' worse than theives, I am soo afraid of what I would do if I catch one. I will probably be doing 10 to life. Hope you get your stuff back.

• Like 1

dang that sucks. I hope insurance covers it as Kleins aren't cheap. I just replaced my linesmen after losing my five year old set in the attic insulation. Cost $45 and they just don't feel the same in my hand. The worst the thieves have got me is by breaking into a house and in about an hour rip out a day of roping, all #12,#10,#8 wire.

My Linesmens were already old when I got them 25 years ago.

Sorry to here that. Thieves everywhere, they make me sick. Had my shop cleaned out while I was Elk hunting a few years ago. Talk about a shitty end to a great trip.

Hope your insurance helps you out.

Sorry for you loss buddy! TIme for a security camera.

I am renting and don't have insurance. The boss said they do not have insurance to cover our personal tools even though we take our company vehicles home 24/7. So I'm SOL it seems. Probably lost close to $600 in tools.

I'll bet his insurance on the truck would cover it, but he probably doesn't want to pay the deductible and have his rate go up. Just a bad deal all the way around.

I am an electrician in Tucson, I feel your pain. Just my I am an electrician in Tucson, I feel your pain. Just my hand tools are prob worth about 1k. Wish I could lend you my back up set. If you were closer.

So sorry, had the same thing happen when I was an electrical contractor many years ago. If you need a fluke or tools, you can have mine as I do not use them much anymore.

• Like 4

That really sucks. Stealing is bad enough, but stealing a man's livelihood is just plain messed up.

There is not enough rope for all the thieves in this world.

• Like 2