Sign in to follow this  
TRKHNTR

How Big?

Why You guys picking on Me. I'M just an old fart who wants a 400" bull. I don't care if he is done growing in June or July. And on deer I don't count eye guards either. Thats back East. You guys watch em grow ,IL'L shoot him.........BOB!

• Like 3

this coming from the same group of guys that call a deer with 4 scoreable points on a side a 3.

What the heck does that mean? Out west they don't count eye guards on deer. This ain't new york. I don't have any idea where your coming from with that statement.

How many points here??

Awesome old buck! I'd get him re-mounted!

Thanks rageinthesage..shot him in 91. He could use a makeover I guess. :)

• Like 1

I'd say that bull is going to be a beast. That is some great growth for this early!

He is right in line with some of the best growth out there, if he doesn't fall of at end, he will be a great bull.

180 days seems way too long.

agreed i was being generous

not even close. we have had big bulls drop second week of feb and she the same bull growing in the third week of august and following week rubbing his velvet on camera. So its not far fetched.

They're not still growing in August. They're done mid July pretty much. Big Bulls early July. Just because they're packing velvet does not mean they're not done.

Ok

seriously that bull will be a monster. I have some decent bulls on cams and none of them are even close to that right now. The larger bulls (from my experience) always have a large crown to start off with when growing. he looks to be on par. Hopefully you can put him on the ground.

Wish I could but I did not draw a tag unfortunately.