Sign in to follow this  
khmer6

Vortex Viper HS 2.5-10x44

Have an opportunity to get this scope for 200 new. Is it worth it just to have around or should I get it if i only ABSOLUTELY need it? Sure it could replace some of the kit scope on some of my rifles. Would you jump on this scope for 200?

looks like they are about $350-400 new, depending on the reticle.

thanks guys. cabelas currently has them right now. unfortunately its just the V plex and not BDC. Combine with your favorite cash back site and cabelas coupons and you're under 200 bucks

You sure there vipers?

I bought a diamondback hp from the cave last week the 4-12x42.. Must go look now. My creditcard company thanks you.

they had the 4-16x50 a couple of weeks ago. i guess im a moron for passing that deal up. could of used a little more magnification for the 7mm

I had a razor 5x20 and I loved it, will probably get another one now that there down to 1300-15 most places. I may just save up for a razor gen2 4.5x27 mrad for my 300win.

the viper would be g8od on my 270 and 06 though for regular hunting.

Finally picked mine up today. dang it's nice. Wish I would of sprung for the 4-16 deal. Ever since I started to upgrade my optics I totally understand spend the best money you can on glass and save up!

Ive found myself spending alot more on the glass than the rifle. Use to go cheep on optics, but after sitting behind them for hours at a time I learned its important to get the best you can afford.

• Like 1