Sign in to follow this  
Tron78

unit 9 late bull

Get up on "twin nobs" morning or evening w/ your optics for a couple of scouting trips!!

Just to help with the excitement! All late rifle 9 bulls.

Is the top bull mounted at sportsman's warehouse in phx?

Don't make any decisions until a couple of weeks before your hunt. Sign,feed, water will dictate where you hunt!! Good luck

I drew the unit 9 late hunt as well. I have been in 9 a few times for mully's. So going up so late will be a new thing. From previous scouting trips I agree that the weather will 100% determine where and how I will hunt but I really like the sound of the upper basin area this year. My opinion is coming from limited experience but I feel like the muzzy hunt being first this year is going to send em north to higher ground sooner than normal. Does anyone have a view on the muzzy/ archery flip flop? as it pertains to elk movement? Good luck to all!

I don't think the flip will have any baring on the late hunts. The rut will dictate that time of year. They will still do what ever is normal for them in the months after the rut.

Didn't you guys hear, every bull in 9 is going to get killed during that early muzzleloader hunt they have.

I can't remember but what was the logic behind moving up the muzzleloader hunt in 9? I wonder if that will happen in other units in the coming years.