Sign in to follow this  
stalkincoues

Eberlestock Blue Widow JP9

I have an Eberlestock Blue Widow in great shape with the normal blood stains. Very functional and always washed the pack and blood off after as Soon as I got home.

Comes with a zip in panel that's orange/Camo reversible, and extension for the horizontal and vertical compressions as well as an extension for the chest. The vertical and horizontal extensions are the wrong buckles and dont' interchange (just found this out as I haven't needed them yet), came this way when ordered. Spoke to Eberelstock earlier today and they said they would issue me an RMA and I could return them and they would replace with the challenger buckle style that are currently on there (they've used a number of different buckles over the last few years I guess....) I don't feel like messing with it but the lucky new owner of the pack can, said it might cost me a few dollars in return shipping. I have a scoped rifle scabbard for it somewhere but can't locate it currently, when I do I'll post it up for an additional price.

The ONLY reason I am selling is to buy a new Stone Glacier ultra light pack and have to justify the $700+ I am going to have to drop for the setup I want. This pack is a BEAST of a pack and have packed out a couple Bears, Elk, deer, antelope, tree stands, 50lb salt bags etc....

Eberlestock got it right with their quad strap system, super convenient, and very secure. Just throw whatever you want on the outside, clip the 4 buckles and tighten! This has been my go to pack out and backpacking bag, but need to shave a few lbs.

New plus shipping this stuff cost me over $400.

I would like $250

post-2205-0-44153800-1428966201_thumb.jpg

post-2205-0-98406900-1428966228_thumb.jpg

post-2205-0-79193800-1428966243_thumb.jpg

You gonna be in phoenix any time soon?

I might be heading to surprise this weekend sometime

What side of town do you live?

I am in Morenci during the work week through Tuesday

I'll take it if you still have it. I'm 10 minutes from surprise and should be around this weekend. I'll send you a pm