Sign in to follow this  
kennyazman

Unit 21 bulls

Im stoked to have a tag for the late bull hunt. Let's see some Bulls that have come from this unit to get me fired up even more!!

• Like 1

Seen some good bulls in 21 . Been 4-5 years ,don't know what its like now.Should be fun. Better be in shape too......BOB!

Fun and rough hunt. Bulls can be broken this time of year. Hopefully you'll find one not broke. My daughter shot a big 5x? The other side was broke in half. We had the hardest pack out ever but it ended up being a great time.

I tell you what the bodies on these elk in here seem to be bigger. Maybe that was just me or maybe it was because of the miles of packing it out. Here is a pic of my daughters bull post-2764-0-68609900-1428759824_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry he is the pic. Bring lots of friends. Thank goodness for all my buddies helping we were able to get it all out on one long pack out. post-2764-0-47478700-1428774825_thumb.jpg

Very Stoked my daughter drew the same tag.

Those pictures though are bring back memory's

of dragging critters out of some of the hole's in that country (not easy).

Time to shape up .....and invest in some mules.

Thanks for sharing that video Desertbull. I have hunted 21 for years and there are some great bulls in there. Didn't see what rifle or round Bob was using. Do you happen to know. Long shot and good energy.