Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

I hate Mosquitos

I couldn't believe it - doing some things online - I get bit not once but twice in less than a minute sitting at computer in spare room . just minutes ago

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

It's way to early in the yr. we've had no rain

I was like no way

it sucks when you have to put on lotion in the house .

Any home remedies to get rid of these pests or stop the itch

I thought I saw the culprit but this thing was faster than a fly and teennie tiny

I have already killed two centipedes and on scorpion in my house this year. Waiting for the mosquitos.

I couldn't believe it - doing some things online - I get bit not once but twice in less than a minute sitting at computer in spare room . just minutes ago

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

It's way to early in the yr. we've had no rain

I was like no way

it sucks when you have to put on lotion in the house .

Any home remedies to get rid of these pests or stop the itch

I thought I saw the culprit but this thing was faster than a fly and teennie tiny

Same at my house! I usually only get bit at my house after the monsoons....this year there have been several of those pesky guys driving me nuts!

Mild winter and good rains got the bugs going early.

I'm just glad that we don't have Malaria here. Nothing worse than a Skeeter that can kill you.

We do have West Nile though. I was up on the Rim fishing two weeks ago and by about 9AM they were hatching out and swarming.

Talk to 5guyshunting on here. He and some friends used some electric replant device for hunting and said it works wonderful.

Yep pretty bad this year, we got skeeters and those dang crane fly's everywhere.

When we bowfish I use the thermacell units and they work very well. Going to have to try some peppermint oil.

Yep pretty bad this year, we got skeeters and those dang crane fly's everywhere.

When we bowfish I use the thermacell units and they work very well. Going to have to try some peppermint oil.

Thermacells..thats it..Couldnt think of the name

Skeeters are the worst. Worst night I ever had was in Beliz hotel room infested with them- no sleeping while being eaten alive. Gotta prevent them from getting in house- good screened windows and doors. Definitely head nets and thermacell in the blind.