Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

3A and 3C Archery Bull

Unbelievably lucky to draw a unit 3A/3C archery bull tag (or any tag).

I know the feeling of emptiness and depression that comes when you realize you didn't draw

a tag and "feel" for the many who are as passionate as I am and didn't draw a tag(again).

I will be going SOLO on the 3A and 3C hunt and may be looking for someone to connect up with during the hunt. I prefer hunting alone but would be nice to know someone in the area or camp nearby as I may be going back and forth to Tucson during the hunt at least once. I will be doing a lot of scouting the area this summer --driving roads, hiking, checking tanks, setting up trail cams, etc. etc.

I have only hunted this area during the juniors hunt last year and have a pretty good idea of where I want to start. I have not looked at the 3a area only the 3c. I might try to get up in the area in the next two weeks to look for sheds, check some roads, etc..

Looking for another serious hunter--Maybe do some scouting together--touch base during the hunt--Not looking for a guiding service..PM me if you would like to discuss.

I am in Tucson/Vail area.

Thanks!! Looking forward to an incredible hunt. Thank You GOD!

Tim