Sign in to follow this  
125coues

East Valley Toms Banquet

Just to let everyone know the East Valley Toms are having thier banquet again this year at Bass Pro Shop's on 6/20/2015 .

I went to this banquet last year and had such a great time that this year I have volunteered to be the new president of this chapter and I hope to have a even better event this year.

So I hope to see you there and yes bring the whole family.

Any questions you can PM me are call me.

Mark Nixon

602-388-4272

East Valley Toms Table Flyer.pdf 2015 Ticket Order Form.pdf

We are at Bass Pro Shops today and tomorrow offering NWTF memberships for 35.0 and with each regular membership you will receive a 25.00 Bass Pro gift card.For the Jake membership they will be entered in for a hunt of a lifetime .A Jake membership is only 10.00

We are also selling tickets for the East Valley Toms annual fundraising banquet to be held here at Bass Pro Shops on June 20th.

Hope to see some CWT members.

We are here today and tomorrow from 10:00 to 2:00.

Mark Nixon

aka. 125 coues

I am keep in it up on top

Hope to see more people tomorrow

We are back at BPS come on by and say Hi

Sending out a thanks to TJAnd Peg for stopping by and purchasing tickets and a membership.They will be receiving a 25.00 Bass Pro Shops card for that.Hope to see more CWT members today.

Mark

• Like 1

Sending out a HUGH Thank You to Mark Haight of Marks Valley Grading he just showed up and bought a Corporate/Friends table package foa the East Valley Toms annual banquet.For purchasing that he will receive a new Savage 243 plus 200.00 worth of raffle ticket,8 meal tickets and 8 memberships to the NWTF.

Thanks again Mark Haight

Mark aka 125 coues

Great seeing you Mark and Kathi today at Bass Pro. Peg and I are looking forward to the banquet on the June 20th. I like these smaller banquets cause it seems more personal and great chances of winning some awesome prizes. Peg couldn't believe she is receiving a $25 gift card for signing up as a member for $35 which gives her a membership for just $10. What a deal and thanks for all the work you and Kathi have done to promote this banquet. I apologize that I have forgotten your friends name who has been helping at Bass Pro as well.

I hope to see some familiar faces and new from cwt at the banquet. It looks like all the kids are going home with some awesome prizes. See ya all there. :)

TJ

I brought tis back up to the top all flyers are on the first post

hope to see you there

Mark

How many cwt members will be at the banquet tomorrow at Bass Pro? It should be lots of fun. Bring the kids along and help out this new up and coming chapter of the NWTF. See ya'all there. :)

TJ

I will be coming this evening. I look forward to talking with you again TJ and Mark. Hopefully meet some other CW members. Here is one of the calls I am donating. It is a Arizona Walnut call body with a Brazilian Cherry lid and base plate. It should be in the live or silent auction. I will also be donating a pot call.

IMG_20150620_125049-2_zpskeldcc7p.jpg

• Like 1

Well, the NWTF banquet went well with some great food. It was all you could eat and there were enough prizes for just about everyone to win something except me. That's ok because I never win a thing but knowing that my money was going to help out with our az turkey population was the main reason I was there anyways.

My sister and brother-in-law sat with Peg and I along with Ammon and his family. Ammon's two boys are the cutest little guys and very entertaining. So glad you joined us Ammon along with your wife and boys at our table. Your box calls sound awesome and the quality of work you put in to each of your calls is the reason why.

Thank you Mark and Kathi Nixon for all your hard work and all the other NWTF members who worked the floor to make it a successful and fun night for all the folks and kids that were there. Can't wait for next years banquet.

TJ

• Like 1

Well, the NWTF banquet went well with some great food. It was all you could eat and there were enough prizes for just about everyone to win something except me. That's ok because I never win a thing but knowing that my money was going to help out with our az turkey population was the main reason I was there anyways.

My sister and brother-in-law sat with Peg and I along with Ammon and his family. Ammon's two boys are the cutest little guys and very entertaining. So glad you joined us Ammon along with your wife and boys at our table. Your box calls sound awesome and the quality of work you put in to each of your calls is the reason why.

Thank you Mark and Kathi Nixon for all your hard work and all the other NWTF members who worked the floor to make it a successful and fun night for all the folks and kids that were there. Can't wait for next years banquet.

TJ

The only other cwt member I knew there was Gary, aka Elkaholic, and thanks for coming over and talking with Peg. It's always a pleasure to see you. Glad you won a couple prizes. :)

TJ

Thanks to all of you guys that came and special Thanks to Ammon for his donations of his custom calls.I hope to see you guys next year.

Mark and Kathi Nixon

Hello - it was a great event - I was glad to see and get a chance to say hello to TJ and Peg - been a while - sorry for not taking more time to chat

I was sitting with a good old friend John Toner and his wife Joan. - I did manage a couple prizes - surprisingly as I split a $100 dollar ticket package.

Quite a few prizes went to our table - guy bought a 20 dollar hat - won 300 in tickets put them all in the shotgun bucket and won .

Great People associated and sponsoring this event - great food and great donations and prizes.

Always glad to see Mark And Kathi and Cookie

look forward to attending next year .

• Like 2