Sign in to follow this  

u1

They put a paved road through the unit. Just get in your Hyundai and drive up and down the road until you see elk, then get out and shoot one. You should be done first morning. That evening go back to the same spot and shoot a wolf that is fighting with the buzzards for whatever you left behind.

This can all be done from the comfort of the pavement... heck, you don't even need to get out if your house slippers.

• Like 1

Heck ya Lark!! Congrats bud. Which hunt did you draw? Maybe look at Terry flat, no one hunts up there, you will have it all to yourself! LOL...

• Like 1

unit 1 late bull. i was sorta joshin' about not knowing anything about u1 ;). i've hunted that unit a little. drug dozens and dozens o' bulls outta there and 27. thanks for the info tho. i'm hoping to be done here by then and just move up there and set up a camp a couple weeks before the season. Later, Lark.

Hey Lark, its Doug Slade. Tried to send you a PM, but apparently you are so popular your inbox is full. I have the November archery hunt in 1 so I will be up there chasing them around also.

Dang, you shoulda put in for someplace that has some elks in it. Iffen one wanders in there I figure you'll catch 'im 'fore he heads back on the rez.

Hey Lark, its lil Mace. Let me know where you are gonna be hanging out for your hunt. My brother has the archery tag right before yours so we should have a line on some good ones.