naturebob

Poor Cubs fans

The new Season has just started on espn and the cubs are down 1-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game.Some of the dumb skeptics are picking them this year. I just laughed to my Son ,the cubs will be in last place problly tonite before the rest of the teams even play a game. I could not imagine growing up a Cub fan.............BOB!

Dang it Bob, don't jinx them already. At least wait till the 5th inning.

Brian

Lifelong Cubs fan here! Win or lose I'll still be here for em'!

• Like 2

Since Harry passed I wasn't a aware the cubs had any fans?

Stone him!

Haha :)

• Like 2

Baseball.....fell off the edge of the world last year with the Dbacks....have not recovered yet.......haven't even looked at a roster yet to see if I recognize any players.

As for Cubs fans..........ugh....they pack it in better than the home town Dbacks do.......

Never got the whole professional sports thing, baseball, basketball, football, hockey etc. In HS coaches would ride my case because I wouldn't signup for football as their QB or kicker.

Living two miles from the coast I'd much rather go fishing everyday after school.

I use to love when the Cubs came to visit so I could poke fun at Sammy SO-SO .... now days he is retired and a much paler version of his former self...