el diablo

Results available

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

• Like 1

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

So did results show up for you for this draw after doing all that?

Yes. Make sure to fill out everything completely. I had to make ,2 accounts because i left my ssn# and Department ID number off. After i went and filled everything completely out on the 2nd one. My results showed up

All you holier than thou, greedy guys on here whining and complaining really should take a chill pill, get out away from the computer, do some hiking , drink a beer , go fishing or do something ... The regulations say that Tags and Refunds will be sent by April 17th it is April 2nd... it does not say you are entitled to know what you drew or did not draw by any other date... Give the people a chance to do their jobs. Get off your high horses and realize the world does not revolve around you and your time line.

• Like 9

All you holier than thou, greedy guys on here whining and complaining really should take a chill pill, get out away from the computer, do some hiking , drink a beer , go fishing or do something ... The regulations say that Tags and Refunds will be sent by April 17th it is April 2nd... it does not say you are entitled to know what you drew or did not draw by any other date... Give the people a chance to do their jobs. Get off your high horses and realize the world does not revolve around you and your time line.

yeah, this is a forum! nobody is entitled to opinions or able to question anything

• Like 5

says the guy typing this on his computer.......?

It is one thing to say man it Really sucks another weekend has to go by without me knowing what unit I should drive to in order to plan... It is another thing to constantly disparage and beat down the people trying to do their jobs... I know if I worked for the game and fish I would have a real sour opinion of many of many of the individuals that make up the CWT community... I see so many talking about their religion and which churches they go to (my church is mother nature and the outdoors) but so many of the same people show no temperance while sitting in judgement and disparaging others that are trying to do their jobs. The funny part is, very often, Greed( as in individual opportunity) is the most often the motivation. Can anyone say Hypocrite ?